What can be returned?
Sugar & Sas provides no warranties on any Products. All such warranties are solely those provided by the relevant Manufacturer.
Sugar & Sas reminds You that a Manufacturer’s warranty will not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage caused by improper storage or cleaning of Products; and/or
- Damage caused by improper use of Products.
You must not make any misleading, false or deceptive representations about any Products or provide any warranty in excess of the Manufacturer’s warranty.
What is the returns process?
- If You need to make a warranty claim for a Product, You must complete a Returns Form which can be downloaded here for a PDF (print) version, or here for an editable spreadsheet verion.
- The Returns Form must be emailed to email@example.com.
- The corresponding Product(s) must be returned to Sugar & SAS P/L at 1/53 Christian Road, Punchbowl NSW 2196.
- IMPORTANT: Strictly no item(s) will be assessed for returns/credits without a sales order number/invoice being put against them. If we cannot match a return to an original purchase, a credit will not be considered.
- Upon the receipt of both the Returns Form and the faulty Product(s), Sugar & Sas will complete an inspection. Please allow 5 business days for such inspections.
- If Sugar & Sas are reasonably satisfied that the fault is not a result of those circumstances listed in clause 12.2, Sugar & Sas will issue a credit note within ten (10) Business Days of inspection, subject to any statutory rights you may have.